Our school community believes that a dress appearance that sets a tone conducive to learning as well as being acceptable within the broader community, all within the discretion of the principal. Students are expected to present themselves appropriately for a place of learning.
The following are not acceptable in schools:
- pyjamas (except for PJ day)
- beachwear of any type
- clothing with offensive logos or comments
- inappropriate jewellery or jewellery that may pose a safety hazard
- cover the midriff
- shorts of acceptable length
- hats are to be removed when entering the school
- footwear is to be worn at all times (no flip-flops)
Once the temperature drops, students are reminded to dress appropriately for outdoor play. This may incude a warm hat, mitts, coat, boots and snow pants.